Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Boys in the freezer

Mr. Warrior was successful again this morning producing a sample and the Andrologist didn’t hunt him down with any bad news as he was leaving, so if we ever get to a point where we have eggs (either mine or a donor’s) to try to fertilize, we have some sperm to do it with (assuming all the boys are ok).

I’m still processing Friday’s Dr.’s visit. Still feeling weepy, scared about the possibilities and frustrated at my body.

Today, a co-worker commented that I didn’t seem to be all there and asked if I was ok. It felt nice that she reached out to me and I was able to talk about the latest development without bursting into tears.

A good friend of mine came to visit over the weekend and that was a nice distraction. She’s a knitter, too and it was fun showing her the blanket I’m finishing for my cousin’s baby due in August.

Now, I just have to find a few more distractions to get me through to next Tuesday. I don’t know how long it will take for biopsy results to come back, but maybe the sonohistogram can shed some light on things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing that you have a few distractions. That is one of the most neccessary parts of all of this. Keeping yourself occupied is important so you don't go crazy! Good luck.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter