Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two weddings and a funeral

The weekend with my mom and grandma was not as comforting as I hoped it would be. I think my grandmother is being scammed and paying way too much for the funeral and cremation. There is also a lot of family drama so the weekend was quite tiring and stressful.

I had my second RE appointment (finally!) yesterday. We got some news that was…unexpected. I hesitate to say it was good news because that’s the kind of scaredy cat I am and Mr. Warrior and I both need some time to process the new information. Plus, I feel like I’ve ridden this ride before and it may seem exciting and full of possibilities at the beginning but all the other times I’ve ridden it, it’s ended with me holed up under my covers, crying my eyes out. So, I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic, but I don’t do it that well (I’m an all or nothing kind of girl). Once I can wrap my head around this latest development, I will certainly post more about it.

I’m taking off tomorrow for my cousin’s wedding in LA, then to Northern California for my grandfather’s funeral and a friend’s wedding. We won’t be home again for almost two weeks.

Anyway, I probably won’t be posting for awhile but I will be keeping up on everyone when I can while I am away. Especially, you, Thalia! Keep the good news coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Thanks for your good wishes! I'm now very intrigued about what your news is. Will be waiting with baited breath.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter