Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Friday, June 30, 2006

Test results back

The biopsy and pap smear came back negative for pre-cancerous cells, thank goodness. But, because things are never what they seem in the nether regions of Worrierland, it turns out my pap suggested I may have some inflammation. I’m going to go in bright and early Monday morning to get a culture done and then it’s antibiotics if I’ve got an infection.

I am relieved to hear the test results and the possible infection has me re-thinking the symptoms I’ve associated with pending POF. I want to give it some more thought before blogging about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

That is GREAT news about the biopsy and PAP. Hope everything works out well on Monday!!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter