Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Friday, August 11, 2006

Bad news again

We had decided to go on with more IUIs. I went in for my baseline u/s today.

No antral follicles. We’re back to the diagnosis of DOR. We got the IVF and donor eggs talk.

This is the second time we’ve gotten this news and it’s not any easier to take. I feel so tired. I feel drained. I don’t know what I'm supposed to do anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

I'm so sorry! The ups and downs of this journey are so draining. I came across your blog yesterday (fellow cyclesista) and tried to read some of your past posts so I could catch up on your history. I was so happy when I read that your 2nd FSH was normal. I couldn't believe that they thought there was an error w/ your first reading. Such torment for nothing. Now you're going through it again. How awful. How cruel. What do they say about the fact that you stimulated on the meds during your IUI last month? If you have a really low ovarian reserve it seems to me that you wouldn't have responded. Maybe you should still go for it this month and see what happens. Also- what does DOR mean? You are in my thoughts. I hope everything looks much brighter for you soon! Hugs-

4:37 PM  
Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

I figured it out- Duh! DOR(diminished ovarian reserve). lol Must be a blonde moment.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Summer. I am sorry you had to get such crap news. I hope you can find your way through it all. And sooner rather than later. x

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter