Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Friday, August 04, 2006

11dpiui

Well, the boob soreness has waned. I’m still planning to test tomorrow but I’m not holding out much hope that it will be positive. Mr. Warrior is trying to get me to look on the bright side—that we know, now, I have eggs which will respond to stimulation. And that gives us the chance of doing IVF with my eggs. What he says is true. Whether my ovaries would respond or not was our most pressing question during this cycle, not if I would get pregnant or not. Even though I would have done almost anything to be in this position just a few months ago, right now, it’s hard to see what I do have when I’m focused on what I don’t have.

So, test tomorrow, then a little take-care-of-me-time. By then, hopefully, I will have gathered the strength to re-enter the battle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

{{hugs}} I hope your hunch is wrong and the test is positive!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hang in there. I hope the test is a BFP.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Thanks Alli and Town Criers. I hope you're all more right than me.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter