Worrier/Warrior

When faced with infertility, it's fret or fight.

Name:
Location: United States

Find the most current posts at worrierwarrior at wordpress dot com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Maybe I should have more faith

Had my appointment to see Dr. No Face and Dr. SIL this morning. They started with the u/s and saw 2 mature follicles on the right and 1 on the left. The two on the right were about 17mm and 20mm, they didn’t say how large the left one was, but Mr. Warrior said it looked as big as the 20mm if not bigger. So, let’s just say it was at least 17mm. So, there’s our answers. I responded well to the FSH, no ovulation yet and the IUI will not be too late. Dr. SIL performed the IUI and had some trouble getting the catheter in. Almost had to have Dr. No Face do it, but she was able to in the end. I can tell she is gaining more confidence in what she is doing, because she was much more aggressive with the wanding this time.

I can’t believe I made it this far. I can’t believe there were three mature follicles. I was so doubtful there would even be one. So, now I just keep myself distracted for the next 16 days (the Drs said 14 of course, but I typically have a 16 day LP). Should be easy, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Umm...no...it won't be easy... but you'll get through it.

I'm glad everything went well and I'm keeping everything I've got crossed for you! Good luck!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website page counter